Friday, January 15, 2010

Two weeks almost down with the training. Last weekend my running buddy and I did the 1/2 mile run in 4 degree weather. Chinle has been very cold lately. We ran bdlow the mesa behind Chinle Boarding School in Many Farms. I did have to stop about halfway for about 10 seconds to catch my breath because it was so cold. Tomorrow I am on my own since I had to come to Glendale with Heather and will be running on my own (pray for me). But Rachal has a nice park just around the corner to run in, so tomorrow at 8:00AM I will be out running. I have had some problems with my legs really burning and aching when I exert them, but my doctor says that it is because I am suffering from the effects of dehydration. I am trying to reverse the effects by drinking E-mergence-C drink mix everyday. If that doesn't work then I will have to go in for an electolyte treatment. So we will see. Hope all of you are doing well with your training. If you can find a running buddy it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment